Friday, February 25, 2011

My Hazel Rose Mini Looms

     I love my Hazel Rose Looms and have referenced them a lot so far in my blog posts to date.   Here is a photo of my loom "stash":


     I liked the idea of having a triangle, a square and a diamond shape that are all the same size so I can sew or crochet my woven swatches together in a number of different ways and they would all fit.  So I bought the 3 1/2" diamond in walnut and the 3 1/2" Mini Weaver set that includes a triangle and a square, in maple.

    When I received them I was really impressed with the quality!  They are like a work of art and very sturdy.  Then I got a little full of myself and bought the 2" square multi loom in cherry wood and haven't looked back! (I guess they are sort of like potato chips...)

Here is a link:  Hazel Rose Looms

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are so nice! I luv your blog, just became a follower. Love the little pouch at the bottem of the page too!

    ReplyDelete